License Sales, Forms and Guiding Procedures
The High Desert Angler's retail store is open for walk-in business and curbside service is still available. Please call ahead to arrange purchase and time for pick up.
We are online and will ship your order.
Guiding Procedures and Changes
* All clients (and every member of the guided party) are now required to read and sign the High Desert Angler Guiding Co. Acknowledgement of Risk form ahead of each and every trip. Before fishing, your guide will need to see your fishing license and have you sign the waiver on the day of your trip.
* We ask that all clients purchase their own license online ahead of their trip directly from New Mexico Game and Fish.
* purchase a one day or five day license depending on the number of trips you are doing as well as the required stamps.
* Required Stamps to accompany your license are
* Habitat Stamp
* Habitat Management Access Validation (HMAV)
* Electronic copies of your license and stamps are legal and accepted by NM Game Wardens. These electronic copies can be sent directly to your guide as well for simplification of an interaction with law enforcement.
Call anytime for more information or questions. See you all on the river.
460 CERRILLOS RD, SANTA FE, NM 87501