License Sales, Forms and Guiding Procedures
The High Desert Angler's retail store is open for walk-in business.
*If the door is locked, Please Knock. The door will only be locked to limit number of customers in store.
*Customers are limited to 6 at a time in the store.
*Face coverings are no longer required for vaccinated individuals.
Curbside service is still available. Please call ahead to arrange purchase and time for pick up.
Shipping and online sales are also available.
Guiding Procedures and Changes
* All clients (and every member of the guided party) are now required to read and sign the 'High Desert Angler Covid-19 Safety Protocol' and our standard 'Acknowledgement of Risk' form ahead of each and every trip. These forms can be filled out online or printed and collected by your guide on the day of your trip.
* We now ask that all clients purchase their own license online ahead of their trip directly from New Mexico Game and Fish.
* purchase a one day or five day license depending on the number of trips you are doing as well as the required stamps.
* Required Stamps to accompany your license are
* Habitat Management Access Validation (HMAV)
* Electronic copies of your license and stamps are legal and accepted by NM Game Wardens. These electronic copies can be sent directly to your guide as well for simplification of an interaction with law enforcement.
Please note these changes do require clients to bring along a few additional personal items on their trip, including facial coverings and hand sanitizer. Please refer to the links above to better familiarize yourself.
Call anytime for more information or questions. See you all on the river.
460 CERRILLOS RD, SANTA FE, NM 87501